THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Saturday, March 03, 2007

WAS Friday a BUY?

If youve been reading me all week, you would have gotten the picture that I bot LONG into Friday's close.

Actually I was SCALE trading all day long as there was NO way I would have forseen the ACTUAL closing LOW at 4pm. I do NOT own a crystal ball, although it may seem that way to some of you at times, and other times it does get somewhat confusing.
Funny, The times that most people get confused, it seems that I am most clear, and vise-versa.HMM.

However, It became OBVIOUS to me onWednesday that the LOW of Tuesday would be matched if not beaten.

Whats NEXT ? you ask. great question, thanks for asking

Since Ive told you that I bot LONG, I guess I am expecting the market to rally.
Internal Technicals are SCREAMING BUY
Arms index 5 day ave is now at 406.2 - WOW unreal oversold
Arms index 5 day trin = 203.1 - WOW unreal oversold
Arms inex 10 day trin = 2552 Ditto
CBOE PC ratio = 1.30 today and was 1.42 on Thurs + 1.70 on Tues= THIS ADDS up to MAJOR OVERSOLD
OEX PC ratio today was 1.22
SPX 500 pc ratio = 2.55
THESE RATIOS CANNOT BE IGNORED.
They are outright BULLISH

The ECLIPSE and LOW tide effects are OVER.
Im expecting the market to rally into Mar9th.
Off some on March 12/13
Continue rebound into 16th
Ive posted future dates b4.
Best wishes
Jay

No comments: