THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Stock Market Timing-What NOW !! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING

YOUR thinking this guy Jaywiz is Chicken Little - The SKY is always falling !!

NOT REALLY
this is only the second time since 2011 that I have issued such a warning.

last warning , other than JULY 2011, was August 2015, when the mkt gave back 15%
& that party lasted till Jan 16th, 2016.
 
AM I EARLY to the BEAR PARTY? OBVIOUSLY
but am I in GOOD COMPANY?

SHAKESPEARE WROTE THIS years ago,
and its just as true today.

HE SAID
I WOULD RATHER be TWO WEEKS EARLY
THAN ONE MINUTE TOO LATE

Youve also heard this one too
GOOD THINGS COME to those who can wait.

ANXIETY can be a position killer when waiting for the market to make its move.
but thats exactly what the mmkt wants you to do- IT makes YOU wait and wait until you THROW in the towel and give up.
****
IT WONT BE MUCH LONGER,
I PROMISE - notice I did not use the phrase
believe me.

THIS IS THE UPDATED POWER DATA
for the WEEk- was revised yesterday to provide a clearer view for the week.
It is generally published to the VPN group on or before SUNDAY at 7pm depicting the WHOLE WEEK AHEAD.

notice how well it PREDICTED the action for MONDAY Oct 16th.

JOIN today and trade w confidence
Jay


 
 
 

No comments: