THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Market Timing-Whats Next -July 29th at midnite - WARNINGS ABOUND

IT WOULD APPEAR FROM EVERYTHING THAT I STUDY< that we are on the EDGE of a MARKET
collapse and SIMILAR behavior to TARP week of 2008

FUTURES are nearing 1290 as I write this, and UNLESS there is something good about the GDP
& other data int he AM, then a continuation of the SLIDE is eminent

IT IS POSSIBLE that JULY 22nd was the LAST BULLISH HURRAH for this LEG
That means to me the current Elliott wave is NOW in C of [E] with NO reprieve until
the PRES invokes the 14th Amend late on the 3rd to SAVE the MKTS from complete
collapse & a US debt default.

THIS TENSION is exactly what happened in 2008 just before Tarp got approved
I could go on & On, but I THINK YOU GET THE PICTURE

I had to get this off my mind and let you know what ive been thinking
More Later
Jay

No comments: