THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Market Timing-Whats Next -August 4th- CYCLE Completed


FROM ONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS
Jay,

I'm getting your VPN messages and am very happy with your comments/thoughts/effort/skill.  I'll be re-upping my VPN dues soon - this is the best market analysis I've seen (and I've seen a fair amount).  I'm working on getting a couple of additional folks to sign up.  I'll let you know if I'm successful.

Have a great morning.

Chris
Aug 4th @ 8:45am

MULTIPLE SHORT & LONG term cycles CONVERGE today & tomorrow

228bars at 10am
258bars @ 12:30- would be the MOST LIKELY LOD
and there is another cycle converging at the SAME TIME
30bars @ 3pm could over ride, but theres no way to know that
Today is related to the APRIL 29th high
But more important has TIES to 3 major SELLING DAYS in the past, including the 87crash day
TOMRROW is FIBO 610 MARCh 6th, 2009

More Later
Jay

1 comment:

Jay Strauss said...

GOT TO 1217

WAS THAT IT ?
The schedule called for a low
at noon to noon:30

30bars at 3pm, might provide a secondary low

Everyone at the VPN new this yesterday

CLIMB on Board and get with it

Jay