THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Market direction next 45 days

Without going into detail as to how I arrive at these dates, just let it be known that much thought and research goes into this outlook.

DEc 15 should be the HIGH of the year
Dec 21/22 is next turn and it should be a LOW point.
Dec 29 should finish the year retesting the highs

Jan 2007
Jan 2-3-4 should sell off severely
5th to 12 th look like rebounding
Jan 17-18 should find some selling
Jan 26th next high
Jan 29/30 DOWn again
thats all for now folks;
I know I'll be keeping track of this myself, as it helps to understand and stay on track when something doesn't quite go the way I envisioned it.
Bests wishes
Jay

2 comments:

Paul said...

Jay,

I noticed you posted a few outlooks from taylor trends. How has their track record been in your opinion?

Thanks

Paul said...

Jay,

Sorry, I mistook you for someone else.