THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, January 11, 2007

bad READING

I really do have to pay less attenentioin to those readings- they can be misleading.

Please accept my apologies.
Please understand that I am posting this info for my own benefit, and anyone who chooses to use the info is doing so at their own risk.

NOW- Heres what to expect and WHY

Carl Futia is an excellent technician and his blog posting today and prior posts indicate March spoos at 1455 minus 11 pts for cash =1444

THE TOp should occur on Jan 12th at dow 12,680 /12,700
SPX due to hit 1444 which is 20pts from here =180 dow

Jan 12th AT 4pm is exactly 87 hours from dec 22nd, the last important low.

The STAN HARLEY 259 bar cycle hits today at 2pm, and should providean only a minor blip

other than Tuesday, the ENERGY readings have been POSITIVE all week, including today and tomorrow.

I'm Moving my SELL alert to FRIDAY at 4pm.
At that point I WILL BE BUY FEb puts.

THE NEXT 259 bar cycle hits at 10am on the 19th, but the NEW moon effect and SOLID NEGATIVE energy force is strong on Tuesday to Thursday Jan 18h..

Best wishes to all.
Jay

No comments: