THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Monday, April 16, 2007

Secondary High

READ back to MARCH 31st

I reported APRIL to make a HIGH going into APRIL17th.
Many of you questioned me about that projection as some of the most astute market analysts were calling for a debacle on or b4 April16.

WELL its NOW here and we are attempting to hold onto new 5yr highs.

Its Possible , a tripple top might be forming this week.

Ive been shown a graph of April1966 which emulates our current market- shows a dramatic dip starting April20 to May 16
Also look at APRIL2000 as there was a very sharp retreat, now at the 7 yr cycle
Also at the 70 yr cycle

IF not APRIL 16 ,as had been suggested by OTHERS, I have mentioned, I think, to look for severity from April20 to May16. IF I did not make that projection b4, then ITS HERE NOW>

Heres the dates to watch
April16- hi
April 18- lo
Apr 20 -HI
Apr 27 -Lo
May 8 -hi
May 17- lo

Just speculating ??
This scenario might play out as WAVE 1 DOWN in an ABC bear market trend thru Nov 2008.
SO MAY 16th would be labelled "A" , and after a rebound into Mar- April2008 = Wv "B"
Then Nov 2008 = Wv "C'
Then, for future reference, FROM THERE , IT could be OFF to DOW 17,000 by Jan 2010
DONT LAUGH at that- I was one of the only ones projecting dow 4000 back in 1982.
Best wishes
Jay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should just fade you. 16th high, 18th low and 20th high. ROFL...

sadie said...

I realize predicting the market accurately day to day is almost impossible, and I appreciate your willingness to share your ideas with specific dates.

Jaywiz, it takes courage to throw it all out there, and I applaud your willingness to share your clearly presented forecasts. Others present such gobblydegook that they can claim accuracy no matter what happens. At least your forecasts are clear and unabridged so that you can be held accountable.

However with that said, your forecasted dates have been very hit and miss, as have most other forecasts. I know I could do no better.

I will now offer my thoughts. I expect that the market will decline modestly early next week, and then have a couple of big up days, followed by a week or so of churning, which will be followed by some good declines, likely to a mid-May bottom.

That is somewhat specific and "out there", but I would not endeavor to identify specific dates for turns like you do because I know I cannot do that.

Please continue to share your ideas. They will me with my own thoughts and forecasts. I will share more of my ideas with you as well.

Jay Strauss said...

HI Sadie,
Your forecast sounds about right

May 18th "SHOULD provide a decent low from which we should get churning till mid June.

Best wishes
Jay