THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Monday

I will be travelling Monday, and Im becoming reluctant to trade.

The market last week favored 11:30 and 2pm time frames + - 1/2 hr.

Monday has a 30bar low due @ 11:30, but my propietary work indicates an up open which is just the reverse of Friday as it should be coming off the 1:45pm low @ 228 bars, but a little late.

Since 11:30 am is ample time to end an opening rally a respond negatively, I would tend to buy puts by 10 to 10:30, and sell them at the 11:30 time slot;
For me that would give me plenty of time to pack & get ready to leave at 1pm.

As for the rest of the day, I would expect a continuation of chop possibly ending near the lod.

Tuesday might be more of the same, but I dont really have much of a handle on the day, and i will be out of touch.

The best bet for the week will probably come on WEd when I do expect a rally to extend into Monday July7th.

Jay
Jay

No comments: