THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Market Timing-Whats Next -Dec 20th- RALLY TIME -

EKG ON THE RIGHT shows YESTERDAY & TODAY
Yesterday closed out the day on 156bars
Today's high energy occur at
11;28
3:47
ED HIGHS at 10am - & 1:30
in between are bar pivots
11;30 ** can be Altered by other energy effects
1:30
3;30


NEW IMPACT STREAM CLEARLY SHOWS TODAY AS A STRONG UP DAY.
THE NEW Scientific resource WAS discovered just this week, in addition to the original
and seems to project the mkt activity a day in advance.


Using ALL the Resources available to Jaywiz -VPN members , we can NOW project the rally 
from 1202 in 3 waves to a HIGH on THSDAY at open. 

MAKE IT SO , said the CAPTAIN




Original EKG at 8:45am

1 comment:

Jay Strauss said...

Great stuff Jay. Thank you. I missed yesterday's information because I was just checking email from you and after market close I see you updated the free website instead. Well now I know, and if this is what I have to do so be it.

New email or alternate email in the works?

Anyway, thanks for all the charts and sending me past emails when I joined.

On Thursday, December 15, 2011, jaywiz10534 wrote: