THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Market Timing- Whats Next !! TECHINCAL INTERNALS ISSUE SELL SIGNAL

TODAY IS MAY 15th and IF YOU NOTE that MY GRAPH POSTED previously ENDS on a  HIGH on MAY!5th- 

SURE, I tried to rush things little by calling for it as an ending yesterday, but the market had other ideas. 

THE JAYWIZ POWER DATA had some what I called SHADOW ENERGY TODAY that showed a possible UP DAY< and we got just that. IT EVEN EXCEEDED my well planned out high of spx 1656 by a few more points but came down rather swiftly from 1661.49. 

 just a note that the sum of the digits 1+6+6+1 adds to 14 which = 5 meaning CHANGE

I will gladly provide DATA to anyone who asks for it showing the TECHNICAL INTERNAL ARMS LEVELS that are related to SELL SIGNALS- 

 I HAVE 10 years of ARMS data to back up my claim.
 I can show you MANY PREVIOUS SELL and BUY SIGNALS with supporting DATA.

ON ANOTHER NOTE
Mahendra says the following
 ARE WE NOW OVER THE TOP??
MY judgment SAYS YES, and the MARKET is POISED to sell off.
keep in mind it goes down much faster than the time it takes to make gains

later
Jay

No comments: