THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stock Market Timing-What NOW !! ARE YOU STILL Procrastinating ?

MANY NEW TRADERS SIGNED ON TO THE JAYWIZ
VPN in recent weeks-
 
BUT OCT has NOT PRODUCED anything dramatic- YET

That doesn't mean it WONT!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!

IF YOUR NOT INFORMED AHEAD OF IT
then YOU wont be able to make the most of it.

WHATS ""IT""? You ask.
GOOD QUESTION
IT is what the JAYWIZ VPN MEMBERS ALREADY KNOW
about what to expect NEXT WEEK.

STILL NOT A MEMBER ?? TSK TSK

BE INFORMED AND TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE
Jay

Hello Jay,
The day hasn't finished yet although I must say that .. you rocks :) It's just a first day and your calls are already paying.
We indeed opened higher , rallied where I opened short , then we dropped as your predicted and I closed my short. After that we supposed to have pivot low at 2pm and it looks that it was extended by 30min .. I already have managed to open and close my long in the meantime :)

What can I say - I'm astonshied how it worked out and I might call it a day while watching how the afternoon sesions unfolds !

Big applause and looking forward to upcoming days.
Tom

 

No comments: