THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Stock MArket Timing- WHAT NOW !! YOUR Going to Think I've Lost it !!

YOUR going to think that I've LOST MY MIND !!
WHY ??

TODAY IS WED NOV 8th

Because I'm already treading on thin ice with
2 previous calls for a panic sell date that did NOTHING. 

AND SO< NOW I'm risking whatever credibility I may have left, if any, to ONCE AGAIN announce

A PANIC SELLING DAY of NOV13, 2017
YES, NEXT MONDAY

WHY THAT DATE ?
WELL, not because I will be a year older 
even tho I will.
*********
SEVERAL FIBO CYCLES CONVERGE
89 tr days
144 tr days
610 tr days
The 13 day cycle which I discovered on
NOV 20, 2008, ONCE AGAIN converges 
on NOV 13.
Plus other longer term cycles converge as well

IN ADDITION
there is an ENERGY EFFECT that INDICATES
somekind of INTERNATIONAL EVENT which can INDUCE PANIC SELLING.

THAT effect is KNOWN to cause humans to become evil or maleviolent in dangerous ways- HEADSTRONG people become destructive to themselves by means of their own OBSTINACY. 
TAKE A guess who that might be referring to?

 JOIN TODAY AND GET ALL THE DETAILS
PLUS SEE IT IN ADVANCE with the JAYWIZ
POWER DATA SCIENTIFIC RESOURCE graphic.
Jay




 

No comments: