THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bar cycle hits

The 204 bar cycle hit a little early at 199 bars by my count at 1pm, instead ot 1;30pm but still just as effective.

Monday's high should hit in the 11am hour

The 126 bar cycle hits on Tuesday at 11 am

In between, we might look for 90 bars at 2:30pm Monday

Solar effects so far seem to be a leading indicator giving me some insight up to about 3 days.
Reminds my of the movie NEXT where he had the ability to see ahead for 2 minutes.

Hope This keeps on working. I correlated it for the month of May and so far I am satisfied with the results. Only noticed it last week so I don't have much history to back test it.

PC ratios still indicating a higher market, but sometimes they only refer to the first part of the day or even just the open. That's why I look at those ratios as they update on the CBOE every 30 minutes. Its interesting that they usually stay consistent for the whole day- IN other words- if they open bullish, they stay bullish and vise / versa.

As always
Best Wishes
Jay

No comments: