THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, August 23, 2007

long winded

please accept my appologies if I have gotten too lengthy with my analysis.

Some people just want to know when to trade& what.

I have attempted to let you know when its time to make a trade, but I might have been remiss on that score of late.

So here it is short and sweet.
NOw is the time to get short AGAIN

I am planning to buy some puts at about NOON today, and they should be good till Aug 28th, but more on that later.

So far the dow has openned UP 55 pts in the first 10 minutes of trading
13,250 was mentioned as a dow target and now they are above that.
13,310 is the next critical level which is fibo 38.2 % of 460 pts abovve the lowest close on Aug 16th,
that would take the dow UP 74 points, and should provide strong resistence.

best Wishes
Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jay,

Very nice short and sweet comments today and to the point. Well done.

I'll email you my site link later today and please do not feel obligated to post it here. In fact it is probably best you do not post my site link here.

Our site, FORUM and Market chat is geared to traders, unlike some of the FORUMS out there, our members don't do the pissing contest. Our FORUM and Chat is open to any trader that cares to contribute.

We respect all views regardless of bull or bear. We are all both LOL

Most of us there trade for a living and are always willing to help one another.

Our main objective is to make money trading these markets regardless of direction.

best of trades to you and your readers

neurotrader

ps. will email you later today