THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Friday, February 10, 2012

Market Timing-Whats Next -FEB 11th - Wrap up- REVIEW last weeks EKG & SPX

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN TELL ME THE EKG did NOT match up within an 80% margin of CORRELATION, and YOU know ITS true since I published it in progression every day this week - OH sure, i just got lucky- HAHA-  WELL - IT'S been this way since I discovered the NEW EKG about 4 months ago- just scroll down the back pages to verify- it should only take you about 3 hours to get thru it all.  Even the original EKG was achieving a 70% comparison ratio , but the new EKG- WOW is all I can say- DON'T you think YOU would be EXCITED having FOUND this PHENOMENA - SOME people CLAIM I'M BOASTING, but ITS JUST MY overwhelming exuberance &EXCITEMENT -NO- I shouldn't be be excited about this -HAH that's really funny

JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T BELIEVE I sent this OUT at 8am here's the DATE& TIME on the EMAIL at 8:12am-I had to draw the updates in by hand as the source doesn't give me more than 4days on the screen. BUT the unmarked graph proves I did NOT alter the detail.
STAY TUNED TO THIS CHANNEL FOR FURTHER UPDATES -Jay

OK, I know what your thinking - WHAT about that BIG SPIKE in the MIDDLE of the EKG graph
That doesn't conform to the actual, OR DOES IT- LOOK CLOSELY-

Also, IVE explained MANY TIMES, and its part of my intro when you sign up, NOT to pay as much attention to the DEPTH depicted by the EKG, as the INTRADAY TURNS & TIMING cycles.
Thats another reason why the CORRELATION is 80%, not 100%.


STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES
Jay

No comments: