THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Market Timing-Whats Next !! PICTURES DO ALL THE TALKING

and they SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR
Now that my head is back in the right place  - YES I CAN ADMIT making an error in Nov.

IVE SAID IT MANY TIMES
I WILL NEVER be 100 % correct
EVERY TIME I READ  or hear an analyst or letter writer claim 100% accuracy
I TELL MY SELF- OH YEH-- JUST WAIT -THE MKT makes fools of everyone from time to time.

WORKING ON THIS GRAPH TODAY opened my eyes to reality and of course my head.

THIS IS WHAT I DREW UP TODAY

IT MATCHES UP WELL WITH MY NEW PRO W  as well as other resources
ITS GREAT to HAVE other CONFIRMING graphs and data.

YOU Viewed THE OTHER GRAPHS ON PREVIOUS PAGES showing the
TECHNICAL VULNERABILITY OF THE CURRENT HIGH, and YOU SEE
the INTERNALS ARMS DATA TECH DATA ALSO showing WAY OVERBOT.

MY body might have turned age 70 this month, but MY BRAIN is just getting started.

STAY TUNED AND GET AHEAD
Jay




 







wish I could make this bigger but it over runs the page- so just click on the graph to enlarge

No comments: