THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Illusive rally?

OK, Now that Dec 17th is over where is that rally you promised?

Heres some things I'm looking at, and they are telling me to look for a strong rally the next 2 days, including financials. Typically a 40 pt SPX move = 300 dow points.
That would take the SPX back up to resistance at 1490 area.

reading for today = energies dissipate- they sure did that
Better later, and so far it looks like the noon to 1pm lows at 126 bars may have done the job, but its only 2pm as I write this.

Magnetic energy pattern indicates a higher day today, but more important, a much higher run the next 2 days.

That projection is also supported by my tech data
MY Vol ratio = 236
My adv/Decl ratio = 228
both are well under the 400 threshold that indicates a rally is about to happen.
5 day ARMS = 137.5= bullish
5 day trin = 689 = bullish
10 trin day = 1122 = bullish
8 day IAN cycle may have hit also at noon
10 day Curry cycle today
My Jaywiz index was a 43 yesterday and is neutral, but does indicate a change.
Still working off the 9 months cycle low
Seasonality for second half of Dec is UP.

Anyway, the energy for the next 2 days runs HIGH with Merc 0 Pluto
Merc 0 jupiter & Sun 0 Pluto on Thursday, after which thing might spin out of control.
And we might just see a repeat of Dec 11th on the 21st and the 24th which are both harboring negative energy.

I will add to this If I think of anything else.

Best Wishes
Jay





No comments: