THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, December 27, 2007

SELL off in 1st qtr

Some of my associates on another site are indicating a sell off in the 1st qtr of 2008.

Mar22 has been indicated with some interest as important

Feb 6th eclipse is 8 yrs after the Feb 5th eclipse of 2000

Polarity dropped at 1200 UTC time which as best I can determine was 4 hours ago at 5am.

And the spoos are showing a sell off at the open.

I was under the impression, that a sell off this week would setup a rally in the first week thru jan7th, but that doesnt seem to fit as we are making rebound highs this week.

Jan 14th seems to be a cluster of 22 and 44 wk cycles as presented by another anaylyst.
March 22 is an Armstrong cycle hit, and is being presented as a low.

I dont know, and dont think I would buy todays low as there would only be 2 days into the 31st for a rebound; It could be a spike high/top.

Best Wishes
Jay

No comments: