THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Editorial NOTE

I HATE THE MEDIA !!!

Fox news commentary this Sat AM

Those people are LIVING in a FOG

even the most astute are WAY OFF BASE

can you imagine - Fox news ??
BLAMING LAST WEEK's market decline on the ADMINISTRATION
STUPID STUPID STUPID

and this outcry is NOT in response to FOX's over abundance of Republican views, but you cant help but hear it in their tone

I dont know WHY I bother listening to them at all

Maybe IF I complain LOUD enuf, I will be invited to the White House also {gg}

BUSH admin gave $350 B tot he banks and they horded it or bot other banks
Didnt anyone tell them they were supposed to make loans with it?

Now were bailing out TRUE underwater home owners - NOT speculators
I lived thru 1982 and got out of a bad situation on my own, & Now
I own my Condo and make additional payments to end it early.

& YES, I have NO compassion for those who BOT on SPEC to FLIP homes
they got caught in the NOOSE and I dont feel bad for them losing those
homes & their good credit.

On another note
As bad as the mkt is, I still cant understand why mutual fund holders dont convert to money market to at least presevere the capital, even tho its at much lower levels than it was last year. I really do KNOW why-
they are caught in the SLOPE OF HOPE

more later
Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the media too. I also hate traders that reference news events to market moves or future potential market moves. Of all people you think would know better. I guess they havent quite learned yet.

Alvin

Jay Strauss said...

Alvin
Im always amazed to here a trader quote market news suggesting the mkt moved on its relativity

This Am, Beltway boys had the GALL to blame the 2008 crash on Obama

Dont they KNOW how STUPID they sound?
They continue daily to make fools of themselves
Jay