THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday Feb13

well there IT is -- the end of day rebound

Some prelim data shows tomrrow Up, with a minor dip at 10:56am

If youve got the buy power and you didnt buy calls earlier , you might consider some at close

see that hourly at 3;10pm was a low and turned up

32 minutes later = 3:42 might be a rebound high

I dont have a real good position yet, but as I wrote
some prelim data shows tomrrow Up

On a one day one minute chart
OBV hit a low at 3;10
Macd crossed over at 3:10
thus the rebound
amazing how news comes out at just the right moment -
makes people think the news caused the rally
BUT WE KNOW BETTER

I Missed it by 1minute- GRRR

tomrrow;s game plan
IF they open DOWN till 9:44, I will buy some calls
if it opens UP
& they make a low at 11am, I will buy or add some more calls

Tuesday has a high energy Mars 0 Jupiter at 11;28 and could offer the HIGH of the week
I will be getting ready to short that high and will add more if it holds later int he day

Wed Feb 18 could set the mkt back and even take it down to spx 800 or under







No comments: