THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Monday, January 09, 2012

Market Timing-Whats Next -another TRADERS report card on Jaywiz

Hi Jay,

So far I love your service and definitely plan to renew. The more information the better. I like the fact you mentioned you are going long and later mentioning this is a good place to close position.  I make my own decisions, but based on your guidelines. I have been able to make money with ETF's and what you do make sense to me.  I love your energy charts and as they are very well put together giving a future picture.  I like you weekly picture as well.

You can't be everything to everyone.  My experience is that people all trade differently and if you seek a service for help, then it has to fit your personality. Your service fits my personality very well.  I want you to focus on 2 week to 2 month trades, which you have been and then the shorter term pictures to help with entry.  A year long cylce outlook would help as well.

Not get to upset with people who use your service, just keep it light and keep improving your trading advice and delivery.

Cheers,

Rick M

THANKS RICK
I KNOW WHY it happens- but its frustrating that most traders
LOSE interest if the mkt is NOT crashing or about to do so.

No comments: