THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Monday, January 09, 2012

Market Timing-Whats Next -A REAL TRADER REPORTS on JAYWIZ

Hello Jay
Ok from my point of view information is never enough.
The way in which I use your work....
Your work filters my work, and as a result my batting average has increase to over 87%.
Since using your system (EKG, impact) 44 trades 42 winners.
 
My balance has grown 3 fold.
In my opinion people who think your system is 100% right have no idea about the markets...
I believe your system is ideal as a filter to ones own work.
Perfect example today I am a buyer in the market. as soon as my work ticks over around 10am I am looking at your work also and think there will be a pop there and again in the afternoon.
What I am more interested is do you have an EKG for gold..
As your gold calls are very good..
Also I would like to do more reasearch on your nite session... as once or twice that you have sent it to me I have made some very attarctive trades..
If you can find a way to automatically send it out after the close it would be great.
Thank you for your work and time...
 
Anyway I hope that assists you in your understandings of how I use your work.
 
John

THANKS JOHN
THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT
Jay

No comments: