THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Monday, January 09, 2012

Market Timing-Whats Next -FROM another successful Jaywiz trader

Hi Jay,

Good Read. I read it after I sent you my e-mail response.  I started writing it early this morning, but had to put it's completion on hold.  Do not get into detailed day trading advice as I believe people will get tired of it and leave you. Most people have to work, like me, and need help to keep the market in proper perspective.  I think 90% of day traders quit after awhile, as trading is not easy.  Keep the service to what you want it to be and you will find  an audience that works for you. The way you are currently trading is perfect for me.  I like the comment below, that the next big move will come later in the year and I agree.  For now try and guide us to capture the 3-10% moves that tend to occur regularly.

Thanks again,

Rick M
 
 

No comments: