THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Stock Market Timing- What NOW !! SEE the Market ONE MONTH AHEAD

ONCE you see HOW FEB 2016 is depicted and described,
I'm sure you will see a direct cause and effect timing outcome.

That is ONE MAIN reason why I came to the conclusion to
HOLD OFF TRADING IN BETWEEN Jan 8th and the NEXT FEB date of importance.
more so-
WE came off the PIVOT LOWS at spx 1900 and while NEARLY EVERYONE
was looking for a CRASH MONDAY JAN 11th.
and I WARNED PRIOR to that date that IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.
BUT the CROWD was screaming CRASH. AND EVEN NOW
the tweeters, bloggers, etc are still looking for lower values-
IMV there is NOTHING coming in Jan to suggest that a MUCH 
lower low is coming this Month. LOWEST potential IMV is 1860 area.

SO what happens now- You get sucked into thinking Chicken little, the sky is falling,
and you remain bearish thus more likely to trade short.
NOT GREAT for you trading account which will shrink even more given that scenario.

IMV the current market will ONLY CHEW UP your trading $$, and give you more grief.

THEN, by the TIME the SPX has risen to the 2000 level, YOU WILL BE CONVINCED by
those same analysts, tweeters, etc that the market decline is OVER and its time to
head to the MOON--WELL, IM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EITHER.

I'M WELL AWARE OF THIS CYCLE NOW THAT IVE STOPPED TRADING, thus I have NO BIAS.
HERES what consistently happens.
When the Market dropped in Jan to a low on the 8th, I was barraged with emails
showing me WHO was bearish and why. And when I fought with those people,
they told me the market will not behave to my standards. SO I asked those people
what makes you think ALL THOSE OTHERS right and me wrong.
NOW when we get near the NEXT HIGH< IM SURE I WILL START to become bearish
again,and ONCE MORE -I will get emails telling me just how wrong I am.

AS NOTED ABOVE
FEB 2016 is VERY CLEAR and THOSE of you who are in the VPN will be well
rewarded for paying attention to the FEB2016 projection.

BE AWARE & BE READY TO TRADE
JOIN TODAY AND GET ONE MONTH AHEAD
SEE HOW FEB will SWING  and WHEN TO BEST TAKE A POSITION

Jay

No comments: