THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Counting bars

Counting bars without stopping for a beer is really tough (GG)
Today hit 204b @ 10.45 and was 15 minutes late
228 b @ 12.45 was 45 minutes late
that threw off the 259 bar cycle which now projects to occur @ 3:15 and it did exactly that.

Today was just s difficult as any other day but they still fell into line and provided the down day I was looking for just as my JAYWIZ index @ .17 projected.

Today's Jaywiz INDEX is .23 and also very bearish as is
CBOE PC ratio @ .96
OEX pc ratio @ and amazing .54
SPX 500 pc ratio = 1.34
All of the above are screaming SELL SELL SELL

However, I dont think it will be that easy.

Im still expecting an UP open to rebuy a put position that I sold for an 18% gain
Adjusted bar cycles on the 21st:
60b @ 11am
90B @ 1:30, and I think this will be the low of the day
120 b @ 4pm is usually held over to 126b which would be @ 10 am on Monday

Best Wishes

PS, Thanks for your note, Peter; i'll try to keep up the good work. Science has contributed greatly to my accuracy, and we all know just how hard it is to do that on a day to day basis, and YES, I do mess up at times, but my record the past 4 months has been better than 90%/ I think I missed about 5 days within that time period.
I keep daily hand written records of the daily dow, spx, nasdaq, gold,sliver $, & oil & any notes such as bar counts.
I also have 2 spread sheets with some mathematical formulas,multiple cycles, astro data, bar counts, solar effect levels, & another set of sheets recording daily pressure & gravitational readings;
This has been a work in progress, and Im amazed each time I find something new to me that shows me the Money
Jay

No comments: