THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feb 13 = Bradley

It now appears obvious the Bradley date of Feb 13 might have provided a high.
I really should have been more aware of the turn at a high rather than a one day dip.
Feb8th did provide a low, and I was touting a rally on the 11th which was opposed by some of my associates, and the continuation on the 12th was no suprise, thus the 13th BRADLEY high should NOT have been a surprise.

Today should take some away from the high of yesterday but Friday will be an EXCELLENT shorting OPP for next week into an eclipse that is not only conj with the moon 0 saturn, but also a Sun 180 Saturn-- These are NOT happy combinations and human nature will not react well when it comes to stock prices.

There is a FED reserve study that shows people DO react to gravitational changes, and when it comes to stock decisions & tend to sell when the gravitational effects people in a negative fashion.

Ive mentioned this many times in the past. PEOPLE do not go out to BUY anything when they are feeling down or depressed, but tend to pull back and lock in.

Any rally on Friday should NOT exceed today's high whcih in Elliott waves might be setting up a wave 1 & 2 leaading to substantial declines next week.

Bar counts continue to be difficult to read, but I think Im getting a handle on the current track.
today, Im loooking for the following count:
126 bars @ 10:30am
160Bars @ 1.30
180 bars @ 3.15

Best Wishes
Jay
PS: Congrats to anonymous for being astute enuf to make his/her own trading desicions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Jay, it came from getting burn by following Merlin's call years ago,and didn't trust my own enough, was long 2 ES overnight as I recall.I just use you guys calls to support my own bias and I only have myself to blame if the trade goes wrong.