THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ZIG & Zag

Sounds like a broadway show(G)

just like I told someone, today's open was just the opposite of Tuesday, and so was the close
Eclipse and full moon are like the energizer bunny- they keep on going.

Jaywiz INDEX = .17 and that indicates selling tomorrow, day after full moon eclipse
Looking for a brief higher open
204 bars @ 10am, but 210b might be more important @ 10:30
228b next @ noon
259b @ 2:30, then moves up into close
Friday
60b @ 10am
90b @ 1pm
126b@ 3;30, then higher into close.

Is anyone recording these times other than me?

Best Wishes
Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay. What bar cycle are you using? The bars are 5 minute divisions. How many make your cycle complete if you don't mind me asking.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I visited your blog only a few weeks ago for the first time. I'm amazed, already.

Regards,

Peter.