THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FUTURES Up

Looking for a 250 pts dow higher open, but then what ?

A set back is in order from there.
I will be buying puts after the open at 9:45 to 10:00am

Just like 1987 there was a very strong rebound the day after, and subsequent decline which at that point did set a new closing low, but I doubt we will see such a decline this week.

Some are looking for a crash like wave to continue NEXT WEEK, but Im holding off my thoughts on that until I see more scientific and tech data later this week

Jay


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Jay. I'm really interested at what you might see coming at the FED meeting. Do we make new and final lows or higher lows. if you get concrete information to determine the outcome , please let us know. thanks for all your work.

donny