THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

yesterday gets only a 2X -WOW

ITS NOT a matter of IF I should get short & buy puts, BUT WHEN to do it. !!!

I'll make this BRIEF ///

I WILL NOW BE BUYING puts on or b4 the close of biz today, OCTOBER 1st.
moved up from Friday's close to today


Commentary
the Mkt would have DROPPED 777 even if the bill had passed on Monday- so news does not make the mkt
they would have found plenty of reasons to support the hit.

Today we have a somewhat bullish overtone left over from yesterday's euphoria, and even the FTSE is up 100 pts at 9am.

Ratios, even the Jaywiz index @ .77 indicates a fairly strong day today

However
VHF = 8 and is bearish

power index = 500 and a little bullish

Activity index was as high as 3 earlier this AM, and is still hanging at 2.3
thats much better than flat line at near 0 on Monday

Pressure index over 3000 today , but takes a MAJOR drop after today to as low as 2970 by tomorrow

What currently amazes me is the FLUX index which has produced gyrations for 5 days in a row which I have never seen b4 on this in the 2 years I have been watching it.
Today is also shows a level of 900
the range is from 900 to 1070
900 - is MOST bearish

After today we have to look forward to a very serious potential for a BLACK Monday and terrible Tuesday
the 66 hr TIME within the 84.5 hr /13 day cycle is STILL @ 1 to 2pm on Tuesday
that WILL NOT CHANGE

the BIGGER cycle of 13days/ 84.5 hours is still on schedule for OCT 14th @ 11am since the 13th is closed for Columbus day- i think.

That matches a cycle LOW & EW wave LOW projected by JR on one of my private groups. He is a very very Astute Elliottician wave & technical anaylst.

Best for now
Jay



1 comment:

Superbear said...

Boy, this is depressing. (I mean I am short up to my eyeballs here.) But that doesn't change the scare factor.

Now, <...scratching my head...> should I be worried about my brokers going out of business here?