THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

REBOUND Missing

Activity index still Not perky and showing NO strength

Ibo,- from MY read his chart spx 877 maybe today's HIGH
spx At 875 at 10:10am = 1hr,5min from 3;30 low
OIL + $1.39 , after yesterdays loss of 3;30

it would be nice to see GAS prices lower
You remember when it was $4 and
I SAID it would be nice to see $2.50
Well, NOW it would be nice to see $1.25

Mkt down 4days from 6th at dow 9015 closed at 8474
Compare this WEEK to Nov 13 to Nov 20
Nov 20 to Jan 16 is 38 tr days, a typical LOW TO LOW

10:22 - Moon 135* Mars
180 Bars at 10;30
204 bars @ 12:30
55%/13 day @ 11:29
12:40 to 1pm should be hourly HIGH
228b @ 2:30
4;12pm LOW TIDE
We are in a possible Puetz crsh type window,
altho I dont expect anything lower than Dec
lows on spx at spx 818
The FULL moon was Jan 10, and the
NEW moon Solar Eclipse is jan 226th

Some are STIll expecting the 26th to be a severe LOW
I DO NOT AGREE AT ALL !!!
& I am still holding onto the opposite view

Its really simple
FEb 10th is the full moon Eclipse
ON the WAY up to OCT 2007 HIGHS, the FULL moons were highly energizing
Since then full moons have become more frequent associated with LOWS
ALSO
the READINGS associated with Jan 26th solar eclipse are HIGHLY posivite
the READINGS associated with Feb 10 Lunar eclipse are highly negatvie

So far we got EXACTLY AS expected TODAY - its NOON as I wrtie this
10;05 HIGH
10:30 low at 180 bars
11;29 low at 55%/13day

Im planning to get short at either 1pm or 3pm today
Tomrrow is expected to PLUNGE

more later
Jay

7 comments:

Superbear said...

I am with you. 820 has shown itself to be a solid support so far.

I have come across a few bloggers who are predicting calamity next week, but a couple of astro-chartists I pinged show a TOP on 26th (your date) and a serious decline into mid-February.

FYI - Retracement Levels show a 98%+ probability of weekly reversal at 848.

I am still keeping my target of 1,000 for the next week.

Naturally, I may come to regret it later..............;-)

Superbear said...

On another note, one of my friends just pointed out that a financial astrologer Markus Rose rejected the notion of Bradley forecast low reversal of Dec 14 and insisted that the low would come in the second week of January. Smart guy with an apparently decent track record.

At my end, I am unsure if we'll see a lower low this week.

Idris said...

Shankar Markus had a reversal Jan 14th is that what you meant? do you have the actual Markus date ?

Anonymous said...

Hi Shankar,

regarding your statement of 98% reversal probability.
Can you shed some light on the system for calculating that?
is there a book I can read ?
or a web page ?

Kind regards,
S

Superbear said...

Idris,

Give me a couple of hours and I'll see the document again and let you know.

FYI - I am really not expecting a big plunge (like October/November) tomorrow or till the rest of the week.

We'll see.

Superbear said...

S,

Please check 2Sweeties on:

http://www.retracementlevels.com

You could subscribe to his free email too.

His retracement levels have worked with extreme precision so far.

I use it along with other data I look at.

FYI - I am not a daytrader.

Anonymous said...

many thanks Shankar !


all the best,
s