THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Market Timing - Whats Next - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR -GET AHEAD OF THE MARKET

EMAIL from a VPN CLIENT - just a note of THANKS
That's what ITS ALL ABOUT, thank YOU John

STAY TUNED & GET AHEAD of the MARKET
Jay
_____________________________________________________________
Good for you Jay, this is a time of pride for you. I have known you since 1993 from the old Prodigy network. You have worked hard as I have to hone our skills and in our older age it's paying off. Nothing like retirement to get the
rhythm (one-ness) you need with the market. It is a full time job, there is no magic just hard word.
I for one am proud to know you. Keep it up.
BTW I was looking at your  EKG ( my label for them remember)  and I did buy $70+ of vitamins fyi.
Best to you,
Moderator of the TST Group
Jerry O

No comments: