THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Sunday, December 14, 2008

repeat De 1st?

Ive been expecting such a day, and since NO one NOW expects any downside activity the rest of this year ::
I think you get my drift.



Benner is looking as some others for an Inaugeration crash - IM HERE TO TELL YOU that WILL NOT HAPPEN
In fact after Jan 5th the mkt is poised UP thru mid Feb to start- Im sure Ive written that b4

A 300 tr day culmination of the correction is about to occur this week
taek your pick from Oct 9 to 12, 2007
Monday = 299 Oct 9th
Fri = 299 Oct 12 & 300 Oct 11

I THINK I expect Monday to duplicate Dec 1st or better

IF so, then EXPECT Tuesday to rebound into part of the 17th where it should TURN lower into Friday at 12:25

That should be the final LOY, and maybe lower than NOV 21st, maybe not, but it should be close

Jay

3 comments:

Superbear said...

Jay,

Thanks for answering about Inauguration Crash. I saw that prediction by a few and I wasn't sure.

I see upside into inauguration, some sideways till early February and then a sell-off into late Feb. Then a grind up into June/July.

You had indicated higher into December 2009, but I see period between July and November quite bad. Besides, I am expecting blowup in treasury market during that time, which won't be good for stocks.

Regarding this week, I had expected downside on Friday, Monday, a sideways Tuesday. Well...

I met a few high net worth people at a party yesterday who were quite adamant about how the market will reach 1,000+ before the end of the year. And that was a telltale.

BTW, Bradley Model indicates a lower low later this week.

In the mean time, here're 2 interesting links:

http://tradepostings.blogspot.com/2008/12/ghost-of-christmas-past-1990.html

http://yorba.tv/archive-2008-12-118-1-start.htm

And Tony C (2nd link) seems to think that if we go below 8,100, then we could reach as low as 6,800.

Superbear said...

Not selling off.

Reevaluating charts to see what I am interpreting wrong.

Anonymous said...

Jay,
How about some daily updates on the pressure reading again?
You did extremely good when you focused on those.