THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Market Timing-Whats Next -Jan21st Revisions




The graph above does not include the close, Expect an 8:30 AM update
258bars came late today at 3;30 @ 270 bars but still within cycle limits

The 21hour/ 258 bar cycle was discovered by Stan Harley who passed it along to me
on the crystal ball web site- True, its not the answer to everything, but does point out clearly the cyclical nature of the mkts, and he has also identified the Major timing cycles that the mkt follows over longer period of time.

Friday pivots
30b@ 10:30
60b @ 1pm
90b@ 3:30
more later
Jay
more now
 8:30am update
IMPACT stream seems to be gaining strength this AM
Activity index was at 100 all night and is now at 233
Today's POWER data agrees with the EKG, up most of the day, weakening later
Jay

6 comments:

Jay Strauss said...

Jan 21 POWER DATA shows the same as the EKG
Jay

Lukegolf said...

Angles Jay??? Would you care to comment on that further? I am very interested.

Reza said...

Interesting Jay

Can you please explain

Thanks

Jay Strauss said...

HI LUKE & Reza
the ANGEL reference will remain
a secret for now
Unless someone wants to pony up big bucks to find out where my data comes from, and how I use it.
Luke,
How often do you get out for golf?
I try to play once a week, but im catching up with lost time from last weeks trip to Tampa.

Jay

Lukegolf said...

Hi Jay...I play golf at least three times a week during the season (I live in Pewaukee, WI). Although some rounds are worse, I generally shoot in the low to mid 70's from the tips. My handicap is under 2.

Jay Strauss said...

Luke,
Thats great golf
I had to stop for 15 years, but started again after my 2 spine surgeries in 2006
I had problems walking and lost my job because of it in 2007. They refused to let me fully recover.
but thats another story
Best wishes
Jay