THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Sunday, November 07, 2010

weekend commentary

WELCOME Members # 129 & 130

glad to see new people signing in

Ive added more content and sponsors
for your benefit, and of course to build more traffic here

My GOAL is to make this a PLACE where we can DISCUSS the market technically so that anyone reading our comments can benefit from a COLLECTIVE knowledge

If you think Im not looking at the right things, then tell us ALL why, How, and When with detail such as charts, cycles, Elliott, or other wise

BUT PLEASE Dont just write comments and SCREAM "YOUR WRONG" -
and write something like POMO money WINS over cycles.
AS traders, and technicians, WE ALL KNOW BETTER !!

Ive witnessed cycles where lower interest rates were heralded with higher
stock prices for months in a row, UNTIL they AREN'T- and the mkt tumbles

The ONLY REASON POMO money is
APPEARING to lift the markets is
BECAUSE it is happening at the RIGHT TIME in the CYCLE

thanks in advance for your contributions

***

Im contemplating NOT publishing a revised NOV graph until the 11th
let me know if you would rather see it NOW or on the 11th
Jay

6 comments:

Jay Strauss said...

as I'm fed up with each time new registration at google.:This is what I wanted to write:

Jay did not lose his membership, but worthless to give a hallo, as long as he was downside minded.

No sense to be upsideminded right now.

Nevertheless I won't go short, better waiting......

Meanwhile there were much better markets to trade, currencies,wheat, Gold up and down.
A trader who is trading pöoor markets or even is trying to bet against a strong market, has all my pity.

Meanwhile one could look for more promising markets. There are enough.

Imho we are near or nearly near to a correction.

I do very much appreciate cement, who hold the boat and was very fine-tuning. Cudos !

Wash it off, Jay, and we'll start a new one. It#s just a complete different move, as you still consider.


With my deepest respect,

crissy

Jay Strauss said...

The FIRST COMMENT was a RE-POST from CRISSY email

thanks
Crissy

Jay

Joseph said...

Hi Jay, did you cover your shorts or shorted further as we hit SPY -122.50 approx. My trade setup hit its peak at SnP 1220 but now is pt to 1240 approx on P&F charts. Im pretty confused and when that happens I stay on the side lines and let my winners run until the mrkt tells me otherwise. Its hard as some of my friends were long and keep saying they made a killing why I was more playing it safe,,,, Interested in if you believe SP will hit 1240 or the DOW 11800 approx till mid Nov.... I think we correct slightly and then rally to 120000 till early JAN. Recvd this date from Seasonality papers I read and a few other BULL Blogs I follow that since MAR 08 have been preety accurate. Red Leo is preety BEAR next week, not sure he is right..... looking for BULL feedback as Im neutral to Bull till APRIL/May 2011

Thanks
Joseph

Thanks
Joe

Jay Strauss said...

Hi Joseph
I THINK the MKT will SHOCK a few longs on the 10th

Will they HOLD still profitable?
and then they will
claim that 1240 is NEXT
or maybe HOPING for a snap back rally to 1220??

IF we dont get a plunge on the 10th, then I will cover and go long, but Im fairly sure we will get what we need to see


Gann/elliott experts{{ Today}} tell me the second half of NOV will NOT be good for the bull side, and my graph prepared on Friday already reflected that scenario

Jay

San said...

S&P 500 Before opening bell: CLICK HERE

xenne said...

thanks.

cementzak