THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Market Timing-Whats Next !! ITS TIME TO RE-ITERATE the 2008 & 2011 WARNINGS

!!! PROTECT YOUR PORTFOLIO !!!

DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE

the BEST any recovery can do in the next 2 days is spx1801 to 1810 MAXIMUM

AFTER WHICH 
Fibo math on the SPX shows probable 
LOSS of 90 points = to about 800 Dow

THE CASCADE should begin again in earnest starting on FEB 3rd lasting until FEB 18th.

BUT this is ONLY the BEGINNING of a LONG and extended sell off lasting until at least 2016 and maybe longer.

STAY AHEAD of the MARKET
Join the Jaywiz VPN

OH crap, there I go again- im giving you another target to WAIT IT OUT before joining-& yes, I know what your thinking.
IF Jay is right, then on FEB 19th, I will join the VPN. 
PROBLEM
I may be SO WEALTHY by that time, 
I just might close off memberships.

Jay
 

No comments: