THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Friday, January 10, 2014

Market Timing- Whats Next !! THIS WEEK'S PERFORMANCE

OF THE PRO W and THE POWER DATA graphs

PLEASE DONT MAKE THE same mistake that Patrick was doing

YOU CAN'T WRAP your heads around the TID BITS that I THROW OUT here at the blog!!
THEY ARE DESIGNED TO PEAK YOUR CURIOSITY , INTEREST, and DESIRE 
TO 

JOIN the JAYWIZ VPN


IN CASE You missed it; PATRICK is NOW A VPN MEMBER
reference his last email to me below
Hi Jay,
       I am digesting and trying to put together your stuff and approach with what I have learned over the years. I will definitely let you know more about my background and experience as time goes on and will also like to share whats relevant.
I actually am very good at price and time . I even wrote a paper on it a few years back in relation to high frequency trading and the like and also the repeating patterns of intraday turns.
If you go back through charts you'll see they are accurate....but directional bias was always an issue !
I was always good at spotting patterns and first thought it was only for the reasons outlined in my paper. The paper still holds true but also it has led me onto discoveries since and also now to you.
There is indeed order in the chaos that the powers that be would rather all of us don't know or realise!
I am trying to correlate other findings with your approach and once I can connect the dots will let you know.
I reference a software called ------ in the paper , it is very good at detecting HFT's but really for short scalps etc.
*** Please feel free to share this paper with your users if you wish and also if you think it may be of benifet to them , you can take out references to ------- if you wish. It may add another dimension to peoples thinking as well as the price and time targets that you do, I hope.
Looking forward to learning more with you and Jaywiz.
Thanks,
A Grateful Patrick















IF THESE 2 PROJECTIONS DON'T CONVINCE YOU of the EFFICACY of the PROGRAM
then I guess nothing will.

HEY
TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH, and LEARN SOMETHING about the 
SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE - & HOW TO USE THEM !!

Take advantage of the last 3 years that I have been exploring and developing these resources which are NOW YIELDING GREAT $$$ CONSISTENT results.

IF you were a member in 20111 or 2012, MUCH HAS CHANGED 
&
MUCH HAS been IMPROVED

TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH & GET BACK ON BOARD

Jay
ps- many of my clients are great technicians on their own , but adding Jaywiz only SWEETENS the pot.




No comments: