THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Market Timing-Whats Next !! A New VPN CLIENT Inquiry, Reponse & Welcome

Patrick

KEEP IN MIND THAT NO ONE in this world is going to CALL YOU TO SAY
OK- BUY THIS NOW
OK- SELL THIS NOW
& yuo cant stay glued to your EMAIL for that alert

YOU HAVE TO incorporate my RESOURCES into YOUR OWN TRADING PATTERN to attempt to MAKE IT WORK BETTER
IT MAY NOT HAPPEN with out some small trial & error

I'll send you today's earlier message
I WAS PREPARED to SHORT from the OPEN TILL noon
GRRR- I Did not catch the open and did not catch the 10 pt spx drop at 11am
SO I sat out the day till 3;35pm

THE PD infers that a DROP should occur at open-- OTHER DATA& GRAPHS  are sent out before 4pm to corroborate those possibilities
AGAIN- YOU ARE THE FINAL JUDGE of your own trades

NO ONE WANTS TO LEAD YOU BY THE NOSE - IT CANT BE DONE

AS FAR AS ALPHEE
HE IS NEARLY ALWAYS INVERTED
And charts EDGE is HIT OR MISS

EXAMPLES wont help much
I might make one great trade and 3 bad ones
IF I HAD bot in at OPEN TODAY-spx 1837- WHAT WOULD I HAVE DONE at spx 1824 at 11am??
SURE its EASY TO SAY- CLOSE the POSITION, and the PD graph above says that should be the right thing to do.
THAT WOULD have been THE GOAL for today's trade--AND WE CAN DISCUSS that via email once you are a member

hope that helps
Jay
PS-
the stuff I put on the BLOG is only to PEAK YOUR INTERST in joining the VPN
FOR at least ONE 90 DAY TRIAL to see if we can help you make more $

AND YOU REALLY NEED TO KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST ADJUSTMENTS
A graph projection ONE MONTH AHEAD is NOT CUT IN STONE



No comments: