THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Monday, March 17, 2008

BUY??

summary
Jaywiz index = .21 = more selling and futures are obvious today
vix 31.16 7 CBOE @ 1.40 indicating a possible buy

A low today is due at 11am and again at 2pm
Readings for today call for anxiety & tensions- no doubts there

Fed will probably cut rates tomorrow by .75 and has a good chance for 1.00%
Last time that happened was in 1983, I think , and the dow jumped over 600 pts in a few days.
of course this time may be different, but a short term boost to stocks will only be short term

Any more bad news after this week will NOT be able to hold the markets from major selling sessions.

Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.