THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Friday, March 14, 2008

Futures flip

CPI accompanied a flip to up on the futures.

Today should be the exact reverse of yesterday

I dont know how long the uptrend will lasst, but I think we can look for spx 1330, and dow near 12,300.

I know I will be buying puts at those levels or sooner.
bar cycles today
259bars @ 11am, usually considered a low, but on occasion it provides a turn, and if making a high at 10:30, then i would suspect its possible the turn would then occur at 11am.

60 bars cycle @ 4pm, and that could spill over to Monday's open

Monday should repeat the 10th.

Jay
Hi Trinity, thanks for your support, and I love your name, assuming your a female, if not then forget I mentioned it.

It does appear I am making a lot less mistakes than in 2006, and hopefully I can get even better.
Pass the word - more people should benefit

No comments: