THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March 5th and were Up

just as I projected earlier this week, march 5th is an up day.

Yes Sadie, and Steve
CBOE pc ratios @ 1.24 and 1.20 last 2 days seem to be overiding the OEX pc ratios at .77&.80
However, that wont last longer than today.
Jaywiz Index @ .13 still indicating more selling.
Now today, you will see the CBOE ratio drop under 1.00.

Typically, the OEX pc DAILY ratios under 1.00 are bearish. it means more call buying than put buying and that is a contrarian indication. I dont keep a 5 or 10 day ave, but ive been recording them daily for at least 5 years.

From the Feb 27th HIGH, I'm counting March 4th close as Elliott wave minuette 3, now looking for minuette4 today, and 5 tomorrow into friday at about noon which completes minor wave 1.

thanks for the feedback
I am on several yahoo financial group sites where discussions are directed to short term trading, and I do get a lot of information daily. yesterday one of the Elliotticians issued a buy order right at 2pm, just after i wrote my last update, and it was good to see a confirmation of my own outlook from another analsyst.
Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which yahoo board sites jerry. I'd like to visit them myself. Is this possible? Thanks.