THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kondratief Wave


Just in case you forgot where we are in the course of human history,
I think this is a GOOD REMINDER


We began slipping into the winter of our discontent in 2001,
and now we are feeling the full brunt of winter and will continue for a
number of years

Just look back at the last one to get a feel for the nature of the beast

Fortunately for option and now ETF's players, we have an edge

We will know when its time for a change when Your/ My neighbor who knows nothing at
all except mutual funds comes to us and tells us about investing in a great
new product called 3x reverse ETF's

20 years ago, i was in an industry that was marketing mutual funds and term insurance
you couldnt get people out of their guaranteed 4 % whole life ins product

NOW its 20 years later, and LAST YEAR before fall ,I couldnt get anyone who owns a
mutual fund to switch it to a money market within the same family-& thats at no cost
NO, they said, I will stay with what ive got--
I was not even making any $$ on it- it was just a suggestion to my so called friends
WEll, I guess its the old adage- no one takes $$ advice from friends

One excuse for NOT switching would mean a low interest rate on $mkt funds
HOW STUPID and Lame can you get.
I see-- its better to lose 40% than get 2% interest
I havent asked anyone lately only because its too late to do anything that would
preserve the cash

IN One of my wife's mutual fund account, I was in $mkt most of last year
except when I saw a chance for a quick gain-
Not only did I preserve value to the account but also added some value.
OH well such is life
______________________________________________

Im still not ready for Monday, but did you notice how the HOURLY works
3pm hit a LOW and turned higher into 3:43PM, then dropped off in the last 15 minutes

Now we should expect a low at the 11am hourly on Monday which potentially could be the LOD
which ALSO coincides with 180 bars, so its nearly a given to be a substantial low and strong turn

more later
Jay

4 comments:

tg said...

Good info Jay. The dollar just broke out of a triangle to the upside. This should put alot of pressure on the market. Shorting Friday's close will be very profitable imno

Anonymous said...

hi Jay.

thought you might like to hear this interview with Larry P.

http://tfnn.s3.amazonaws.com/LarryPesavento041709.mp3

challo

Anonymous said...

let me try that again -g-

http://tfnn.s3.amazonaws.com/
Larry
Pesavento041709.mp3

you will probably have to paste this into the url address

Anonymous said...

any sysmbols for 3 x etf's tia