THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Market Timing-Whats Next -SPT 2011 - THE ED CYCLE - WOW

THE Ed CYCLE is SO named as it was introduced to me by one of our VPN members
and SINCE then I have been tracking it- WHY is that so IMPORTANT? You ask.

LET THE PERFORMANCE speak for itself

JULY 8th LOW @11am - spx @1334
July 13th High @ 1pm @ 1332
July 18th Low @ noon @ 1296 **
July 21 High @1:30 @ 1346
July 26th low @ 4pm @ 1332
Aug 1st Hi @9:30 @ 1307**
IT ALSO CAUGHT the 
Aug 9th LOW @ 2;30pm, at 1101**- coinciding with 258bars- NOW THATS POWERFUL
 

ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE YET??

THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE of the BEST SHORT TERM CYCLE TOOLS I HAVE EVER been privy to be introduced to .
When first alerted to it, I called it a COINCIDENCE, but after tracking it for 2 weeks
I WAS ASTOUNDED-- this it NOT just a coincidence


JOIN THE VPN, and BE IN THE KNOW_ Get AHEAD of the GAME


THE EVIDENCE presented by the JAYWIZ VPN is
1. ADVANCE knowledge for the whole week coming AND for the whole month coming.
2. JAywiz VPN is designed to bring you the EVIDENCE that has been compiled to assist traders to make better and more informed trading decisions- I cant make the trading choices for you, but You can assimilate my data with your own to get a more complete road map of future market events. -Jay

No comments: