THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Market Timing-Whats Next -SPT12 to 16th *WOW* WHAT A WEEK IT WILL Be




HERES A FEW COMMENTS FROM THE MEMBERS OF THE VPN GROUP
WHO NOW NUMBER 60 people from when I started the VPN, early JULY.
THAT FACT ALONE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, 
but you don't have to believe me, here's what they wrote to me just yesterday
_________________________________________________________________________

Jay that really makes it crystal clear ! Visual presentation is always more powerful than mere words. Just a little feed back for you. I bought within one point of the low this afternoon as it was straddling the 1148- 150 line. Have a good weekend

Michael

______________________________________________________________________
VPN MEMBERS GOT an even MORE DETAILED GRAPH FRIDAY NIGHT
____________________________________________________________
Jay, thanks for all the updates and info

Man, I hope this wave count is right.
Rode my short down today and then closed it and opened a small long for Monday.
My plan is to short the Sh$& out this thing early next week.
Hoping Monday is a huge up day

Have a great weekend

Russ
_______________________________________________________
I'm sort of a trusting sort, but your results are amazing.


I'm sure of one thing, I can't so better.  It's like using mutual funds rather than buying & selling your own stocks.  Maybe, some day I'll be a wiz as well.


I also respect Carl Swenlin a lot, even though he can get whipsawed in a week like this.

3 opening gaps - wonder how rare that is ?


I take it the Ed Cycles and the monthly energy levels have added a lot to your accuracy.

Steve
__________________________________________________________


My thoughts Jay...


I'm just sitting on my hands right now... heavily in cash, with only a small long position (that I took yesterday).  It's underwater of course, but I'll probably hold it into Monday for the small rally back up.  While I think we'll close at the lows of the day, I do think the 1150 major support area will hold, and a bounce will happen next Monday/Tuesday.


The rumors of Greece defaulting over the weekend and the possible 9/11 attacks are all too convenient to my likings. When is the last time you remember the gangsters telling us ahead of time about bad news so we could get short? The usually surprise us afterhours and on the weekend so no sheep can make any money on the short side. I don't like them telling us all this bad news during market hours because that tells me that nothing is going to happen.


Then they will rally on the "lack of something bad happening".  I'm not saying that we are going to that 1210 spx area, as there looks to be too much technical damage right now from today's selling.  But I could easily believe that a lot of this move down will be retraced before the next wave of selling.


Red
_______________________________________________________________
Being a CPA and being quite busy this week, I rely almost 100% on you.  This is why I bought your service. - SOMEWHAT AS INSURANCE, BUT ALSO TO DO SOME it TRADES FROM TIME TO TIME, LIKE RIGHT NOW. (Sorry for the caps)


I've known about you for a long time, even before 2009, probably back to 2000.


You're better than anyone I have ever known.  Why do otherwise ?


Re: Gains - what gains.  I bought in a long a lot last Tuesday around 2:30 - around 1173.


There are no gains.  Not sure how you would have any, unless you sold yesterday, waiting to buy back.


You might not think you're our guide, but I for one say you are our guide.

For those of us who work full-time, your analysis is at least 90% of what we do.


My only doubt on today is it seems that this correction is a little too much for an ABC move.



We'll see.

Steve


LOOKS LIKE STEVE BOT LONG EARLY, but HE WILL BE REWARDED COME CLOSE ON MONDAY. and SO WILL ANYONE ELSE WHO BOT LONG FRIDAY -Including MOI.
MORE LATER
Jay

1 comment:

Jay Strauss said...

VPN members get a break down in a clear layout FOR THE COMING WEEK that shows
POWER DATA
CYCLE data
ED cycles
ENERGY
Psych readings

THEY ALSO have AN OVERALL VIEW ENERGY FLOW for the Month OF Spt
PLUS A DETAILED view of the daily expected energy flow related to stock price levels
Jay