THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Conflicting resources

I had been reporting dow 8000 as a place it could get to and stay for at least a day

BUT ive got evidence coming in NOW that is lending some doubt to that scenario
And EVEN if it does occur, it is SOOO short lived it wont matter

My power index is inferring another day like today
The Propensity index is a DITTO

Friday's potential looks WEAK as originally posted at least thru the Morning
SOO, any sell off Late on the 26th should continue into the 27th until noon

Heres MY game PLAN- make your own choices
The NEW moon at 11:07 am is considered to be very ENTHUSISTIC
Thus I WILL BE SHORTING any RALLY tomorrow
and I would expect a high at 2:15pm

I WILL say this about tomrrow,
its going to be very hard NOT to buy calls on any lower open
the dow should at least touch 8000, and thats only 250 pts from here

BUT it will be EASY to buy puts at 2pm
WHY, because even if Im wrong for a day -
Early April will be a big winner for those puts
so I can afford to hold them, but I dont think that will be neccesary

I really PREFER to be OUT of a position at days end
but shorting tomrrow at 2:15pm should bring rewards on Friday at
noon

More Later
Jay





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on Jay.

alvin