THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Next Chart


Note the direction of the OBV and other technicals
OBV not very supportive of the rally

Heres some more daily tech data
Monday's arms was a .48 and today was a.49 but the Adv/Decl & Vol raw numbers were vastly
different even though they had nearly the same ratio

Jaywiz index
Monday = .12 is bearish and today .80 is bullish
they seem confused and should be opposite

Today's SPDR is an 82
CBOE = .73 and yesterday was .74, both bearish
spx = 1.01 and yesrday was 1.16 , neutral
OEX = .75 and yesterday was .59 - both bearish

GOLD continues to drop, I should have stuck with it
must will short the next rally, HMMm if I catch it right

Even the Power index did not give me an indication of the kind of day we had
and the propensity index left me confused

the only thing that should have tipped me off was the FULL MOON

Anyway we got some makin up to do

More Later
Jay


No comments: