THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just as the Dr Ordered

I hope no one minds a little attempt at humor once in a while

BUT I wont tell Jokes - YUK

Today the HOURLY times were in CHARGE
Approximately
11am high
1pm collapse
3pm Low

I would venture to guess NOW that the OPEN tomorrow @ 204 bars would
setback to probably SPX 800

Still expecting the dow to make it at or near an 8000 close
tomorrow, or Friday into Monday
OR at least within the NEXT 3 days to give it a range

The rebound late today is from a Natural energy source at 5pm

A lower open for me is an OPP to buy calls
GE & BAC did well so far from the March 6th lows
C is struggling, but I think it should make it to $5.00 ?
But the DJX now at 7750 - it wont take much to get to that 8000

More Later
Jay





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay, truly amazing calls! Looking out in to april do you think this rally continuing or petering out after this Dow 8000?

-Mark

Superbear said...

If it reaches 8,000 tomorrow, would you short tomorrow or still wait till Monday, 30th?

Cobra said...

Jay, truly amazing! Thanks again for letting me know your blog. I'll be watching you from now on.