THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Equinox HIGHS

I really have to give the upside more leeway.

Sometimes I get too intense on being defensive.

The trend should begin to move lower from here to eternity(NO) just kidding(G)

The NEXT important date to be aware of is March28th; SHOULD be a LOW
Cycles are 13 trade days from March 9th, and 26 from FEb 20, a double 13.
There are some who are considering a very steep decline next week.
We'll hold out our judgment on that until we see it.
Howver, IT does appear the WAVE count might agree.

After that, April 4th would be the next important date for a secondary trading low.

If you wanted to sit back and watch till April 5th, you could do that and get ready to SELL the farm and buy stocks, calls, etf's whatever your choice for a WHOPPER rally that should carry to April 17th before running into resistence.

My appology for using terminology that some of you are not familiar with, and I will try to refrain from getting too technical, and just give you the expected outcome from my analysis.
All the BEST
Jay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay,
Thank you for the today's update. I know that technical jargon sometimes confuses others but I would appreciate your continued inclusion of technical references. These references allow me to learn more about the successful methods that you use to analyze and predict market behavior.
Best regards,John

Anonymous said...

I have read between the lines and found the hidden message "SELL... WHOPPER." I take this to mean I should stay at my current job at Burger King and accrue further income to use for the upcoming low and subsequent two week rally. I look forward to the day I can take off this silly hat and uniform. Thank you, Jay. Love the blog. I wish for continued prosperous days ahead for us all. -Ed.

Jay Strauss said...

John, Its really going to be difficult for you to learn what you need to know from the tidbits I offer here.

Send me an email and we maybe can help you better thru some type of learning procedures.

Got know what you know first, so we can progress from there.

HI ED;
a few well placed call options can change your life.
Ive got to STICK with the rallies which seem to take forever to finish- Got to learn more patience
on the upside.
jay