THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

No changes

I waited for today's close as I anticpated NO rally at the close,and they actually dropped a bit.

the PC ratios are climbing , but not screaming buy just yet.

I read somone elses blog service- a free week, and By the third sentence i was falling asleep
Much too wordy-
PLEASE - come to the POINT.
all those pretty charts and graphs, and he still left me wondering.

My appologies for not recognizing last week's lift a little sooner, we will make every effort not to let
that happen again- NO guarantees, but certainly more fore thought.
Anyway
WHATS NEXT ??

Mr B testifies in Congress, and the BULLS are smiling ear to ear - HAHA, I think the joke will be on them THIS WEEK.

WE are in a DOWN cycle till EITHER Tomorrows CLOSE or at 10AM on Thursday

After a bounce for a couple days Friday to Tuesday, we still need to get past the 4th and 5th, but the NEGATIVE energy should not be as severe as Tomorrow. but lets see what tmorrow brings first.

I still want to impress how important it will be to get LONG on the 5th and or 6th.

APRIL9th STILL holds out the promise for a very very big day UP. ANd that should keep them going till the 17th.

As always
Best wishes
Jay


No comments: