THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Friday, March 09, 2007

Im OUT

just as SCRIPTED
Im NOW OUt, and will sit on the side till next Friday where at the present time, Im expecting to buy the QiD

Sure, they just might close at the earlier high, but my gut wont let me wait till 4pm.

Remember what I previously wrote
Robbin- Thanks for the reminder
GET DEFENSIVE
Sell the Rallies
Hope I can follow my own advice

YES- I sold the rallies.

They Got UP about 70 pts where the 38.2% FIBO retrace level, and IT looks like trouble from here.
Secondary rally took it Up 32pts at 10:50 where there was a positive influence.


If you want to SCALP a little on Monday's weakness, you could buy puts at today's close.
In this case, IF you did that, you would most likely want to cash out at Monday's close
The OUtlook for Monday calls for a SOBERING day. Just exactly what that means?? WE won't know until Monday, and it could effect everyone a little differently. BUT at least you can smile about your trade.

Have a great weekend
Jay

No comments: