THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

On COURSE

I cant tell where the 259 hit yesterday, and will have to wait to see how WED develops.

It looks like it hit at 11am, but thats only 222 bars- not out of the question, but not anywhere near 2pm.

However, the market did make a steady rise after 11am.
Today, as indicated , looks like a sloppy start, but should recover and probably end flat to lower.
AS I mentioned, NOTHING SERIOUS
60 bars is supposed to hit at 12:30
90 bars at 3pm
I'll be watching for those times to be confirmed or not.

Thursday, however, promises to be a very bullish day.
Friday is 13 trade days (78 hours) from FEb 20th- high to high

Please send me an email if Ive been helpful to your trading endevours. I dont know if this blog is being viewed by traders or investors, so do let me know. THANKS,

Jay

No comments: